Data protection declaration for AE SiteLink
I. Regarding the protection of your personal data
The protection of your personal data is extremely important to us. Therefore we comply strictly with the valid data protection statutory regulations in Germany.
II. Regarding the collection, processing and use of personal data
- By sing our website no personal data will be col-lected or processed unless the following sections don’t indicate otherwise. When our website is ac-cessed, some information is transmitted, e.g. IP address, type and version of the web browser used, the operating system used, the website from which you came, and the time of the query. These data can’t be used by us to identify the individual user. The information is only statistically evaluated by us and used exclusively to improve the attractiveness, content and functionalities of our websites.
- We use electronic data processing systems for rendering our services to customers, in particular for our Internet shop and the AE SiteLink monitoring system.
- For the registration for the use of AE SiteLink or other inquiries, we collect and store the personal data stated by you (in particular your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment data etc.) in order to enable your use of AE SiteLink and our Internet shop for the acquisition of AE SiteLink licenses or the processing of your inquiries. The IP address of the user of our Internet shop is temporarily recorded for technical reasons.
- AE SiteLink uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’ – text files that are stored on your computer and can be used to analyse your website usage. The information generated by the cookie about your usage of this website is transmitted to a Google server, where it is saved. As IP anonymisation is activated on this website via anonymizelp, your IP address is anonymized/masked as soon as it is received by the Analytics Collection Network, before any storage or processing takes place. Google shall use this information on behalf of this website’s operator to evaluate your usage of AE SiteLink, create reports about the website activities and provide the website operator with further services associated with the website usage and the internet usage. You can prevent cookies from being stored by activating the relevant browser settings. Please note, however, that doing so may prevent you from being able to use all of this website’s functions in full. You can also prevent Google from capturing and processing the cookie-generated website usage data (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in found under the following link: "http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en".
- If you select the checkbox "Public system", then your solar system will be made visible to all on a map under www.AESiteLink.com, and in the list of public systems anyone may view the federal state, post code and location of your system, your AC output, the daily energy produced and the overall energy produced. For the future, we reserve the right to possibly display this data also in the web-based monitoring system of REFU Elektronik GmbH, Marktstraße 185, D-72793 Pfullingen.
The personal data collected by us is processed and used for rendering the services desired by you, for processing your requests, for checking your creditworthiness, for invoicing, to ensure compliance with the legislation and regulations and in order to assert (legal) claims. For this purpose we reserve the right, if applicable, to transfer your personal data also within the European Union and other contracting member states of the Convention of the European Economic Area to companies associated with us and service providers commissioned by us. In particular, we shall transfer the personal data stated by you in our Internet shop, insofar as this is necessary for the processing of the payment, to the payments service provider Heidelberger Payment GmbH, Vangerowstraße 18, D-69115 Heidelberg, who stores and processes the data and processes the payment on our behalf. For this purpose, the personal data stated by you in our Internet shop may be transmitted by the service provider Heidelberger Payment GmbH, if necessary, also to the necessary offices for the processing of the transaction, in particular to the involved credit institutes, banks and credit card companies, HPC GmbH with the same offices as Heidelberger Payment GmbH, PAY.ON AG, Lucile-Grahn-Str. 37, D-81675 Munich, SOFORT GmbH, Fußbergstraße 1, D-82131 Gauting, STUZZA Studiengesellschaft für Zusammenarbeit im Zahlungsverkehr GmbH, Frankgasse 10/8, A-1090 Wien, DialCom24 Sp. z o.o., PL-60-327 Poznań, ul. Kanclerska 15, PayPro SA, with the same offices as DialCom24 Sp. z o.o. and HUELLEMANN & STRAUSS ONLINESERVICES S.A., 1, Place du Marché, L-6755 Grevenmacher, and may be processed and stored by them.
The companies of the Advanced-Energy Group can be found listed under www.advanced-energy.de/Locations.aspx.
For the future, we reserve the right, together with REFU Elektronik GmbH, Marktstraße 185, 72793 Pfullingen, to use a mutual database for AE SiteLink and the web-based monitoring system of REFU Elektronik GmbH. Therefore also REFU Elektronik GmbH shall receive access to all personal data of the users AE SiteLink, if required.
Apart from this, we shall only make personal data stored by us known to third parties if
- we have expressly been empowered to do so by you
- we are legally obligated to do so
- such a transfer is necessary in order to assert or protect our rights.
- With your separate consent, we shall also use your personal data stored with us in order to inform you regarding our new products and other services. We shall only send advertisement via email or fax if you have expressly granted permission for this in the double opt-in procedure. You can be certain that we shall not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties.
In order to prevent misuse of your data, we highly recommend that you delete all cookies after logging out if you have used our Internet page from an external computer.
III. Regarding your rights
- By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, you may request information at any time regarding the personal data stored with us pertaining to you, and demand the supplementation of your personal data and the correction of inappropriate personal data. We shall process your request promptly.
- Of course, by sending an email to email@example.com, you may also request the deletion of the personal data pertaining to you stored with us. We will then immediately delete the personal data pertaining to you stored with us after all existing contracts and other legal relationships have been processed in full, provided we are not legally obligated to retention. Please observe that after the deletion, we can no longer call on the data previously stated by you, and possibly dependent requests can no longer be processed. If we are legally obligated to the retention of personal data, then we shall provide this with a non-disclosure notice and no longer use this for communication.
- If you have questions pertaining to data protection, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to answer your questions.
- Of course, you can also contact the responsible office according to Clause VI via post or via fax instead of via email.
IV. Changes to this data protection declaration and decisive language
Due to the continual further development in the area of electronic data processing, we shall reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration, if required. We shall inform you of changes to this data protection declaration in writing at the contact address stated by you.
- In case differences should exist between the English and German versions of this data protection declaration for AE SiteLink, then the German version shall be decisive.
V. Minimum age
Our services and products are not suitable for children. Therefore we only provide our services and products for users who are of full age, i.e. at least 18 years old.
VI. Responsible office
The responsible office in terms of the Datenschutzgesetzes (German Data Protection Act) is
AEI Power GmbH, Uracher Str. 91, 72555 Metzingen, Germany
Email: email@example.com, fax: + 49 (0)7123–969 165